Company: FSU College of Business - Dept. of Risk Management/Insurance, Real Estate & Legal Studies
Application Deadline: August 28, 2017
* Write and distribute RMI Program and Center news related to the activities and accomplishments of students, faculty and alumni. This includes news on social media, websites, newsletters, and periodic emails to stakeholders.
* Review and assist with updates to the RMI Program and Center websites.
* Maintain a database of alumni. Ensuring regular contact and follow ups.
* Maintain a database of donors. This includes tracking multi-year commitments and single year donations.
* Maintain a database of program supporters. Ensuring regular contact and follow ups to continue to expand involvement in RMI Program activities.
* Compile the resume e-book. This includes working with students to ensure resumes are properly formatted.
* Assist with the planning and publicizing of RMI Program and Center activities and meetings.
* Assist with other RMI Program events and activities designed to increase the visibility of the program as needed.
* A bachelor’s degree and a minimum of two years of professional work experience or a high school diploma and six years of professional work experience.
* Experience with website and social media platforms.
* Proficient skills with Microsoft office products.
* Effective written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to meet deadlines.
* Ability to work some evenings.
* Experience in writing and publication design preferred. Experience in collecting and compiling data preferred.
How to Apply
Job Originally Posted on: Monday, August 14, 2017