Company: First Commerce Credit Union
Contact Person: Leah Lacayo
Application Deadline: March 19, 2022
The Marketing Specialist is a key member of a dynamic and talented team who executes marketing campaigns to build awareness and increase engagement among current and prospective members. This position contributes directly to the credit union’s growth and success by differentiating the First Commerce brand through development of relevant content, managing social media sites, assisting with graphic design, and executing other marketing initiatives.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• A minimum of bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Marketing, Strategic Communications, Journalism or Public Relations.
• A minimum of 3+ years’ experience working in journalism, public relations, corporate communications, marketing, or advertising.
• At least 3+ years’ of strong writing experience for a variety of communication channels, including news stories, press releases, marketing materials, social media, emails, blogs, website content, etc.
• A minimum of 2+ years in a fast-paced environment with proven ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
• A minimum 1+ year of experience using Adobe Creative Suite.
• A minimum 1+ year of experience working with the media (television, radio, newspaper, magazine, etc.) preferred.
• Familiarity with marketing and analytics tools used for social media, web sites, reputation management, marketing automation and/or SEO.
• Moderate level of proficiency using Microsoft Office products, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
How to Apply
Job Originally Posted on: Tuesday, March 1, 2022