Marketing and Social Media Intern
Company: Florida Justice Association
Contact Person: Alexis Simoneau
Application Deadline: September 4, 2016
Company Description: The Florida Justice Association is a non-profit organization that offers legislative advocacy, education, networking and resources to help Florida’s personal injury attorneys advance in their practice and be more effective advocates for their clients.
The Florida Justice Association is seeking a marketing intern to assist with marketing, graphic design and social media engagement. We are looking for a creative self-starter who is results-oriented and a team player. This position is created to provide a meaningful experience and an educational opportunity for someone passionate about the marketing process and eager to learn. This person will work closely with the Membership Marketing Manager to implement a social media engagement strategy, create web graphics to promote member benefits and event highlights, draft blog posts, update web pages, draft marketing emails, and more.
This is a 20 hour per week, part time internship. Stipend offered based on candidate experience and qualifications.
- Excellent writing skills
- Time management and organizational skills
- Prior experience managing social media accounts for an organization or business
- Familiarity with HTML and Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop & InDesign) preferred
- Students currently enrolled in a marketing, public relations, or communications major
- Must be able to work 20 hours per week during the fall semester starting in September and ending in December. Potential to continue internship in spring.
How to Apply
Send resume with cover letter to Alexis Simoneau at [email protected] by Sunday, September 4, 2016.
Job Originally Posted on: Thursday, August 25, 2016