Company: Florida Restaurant and Lodging Association
Contact Person: Dan Murphy
Application Deadline: October 31, 2014
Tallahassee-based position, Full Time Employee, Salary Range: $30,000 – $45,000 / year
- To promote the benefits, successes and highlights of the association to members, non-members, the legislature, consumers and other groups whose positive opinion of FRLA could serve to benefit the association and its allies.
- To communicate to members the issues that is important to them, the progress on those issues, and the value of their involvement in the outcome.
- To generate enthusiasm-for and participation-in all manner of FRLA events.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work under the guidance of the VP of Membership and Corporate Relations and the Communications Director to market the FRLA and its mission statement.
- Development of marketing content.
- Development of marketing and sales pieces for membership recruitment and retention.
- Ensure FRLA website content is up-to-date, accurate and that all departments have a cohesive message.
- Have a working knowledge and experience with HTML and CSS.
- Manage the advertising and membership content for the Hospitality Hotline/Capitol Update.
- Manage the calendar and implementation of email marketing for corporate relations, membership and chapters.
- Assist with the social media accounts including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Instagram, Vine, HootSuite and any other social media platforms the Association may use.
- Assist with content for FRLA magazine with the VP of Membership and Corporate Relations and the Magazine Editor.
- Coordination of freelance graphic design, videography and outsourcing through marketing agency teams.
- Assist with corporate events coordination (including webinars and Marketing/Operations Summit).
- Work on branding for each event.
- Work with the Corporate Relations & Events Manager to develop marketing strategies per event.
- Implement marketing for each event.
- Assist with marketing for the Endless Summer Music Series Campaigns.
- Assist other departments as needed.
- Perform other duties as required.
1+ to 2 Years Experience
College graduate or majority college coursework complete
Ability to meet deadlines
This position requires some travel, ability to meet deadlines, creativity, leadership and extensive computer and writing skills.
How to Apply
Send cover letter and resume to Dan Murphy at [email protected] No calls please.
Job Originally Posted on: Thursday, October 2, 2014