Contact Person: Human Resources
Application Deadline: November 1, 2020
CiviTek is a dynamic technology firm that offers solutions for making payments and performing other government-related services through easy-to-use web-based platforms. All of our services are focused on helping citizens save time and safeguard money.
Looking for an opportunity to make your mark? Always wanted to build your department with fresh ideas? Our Marketing Manager is responsible for positioning CiviTek and CiviTek National Inc. marketing as a leading provider of eCommerce and technology solutions for state and local governments across the country. You would be responsible for generating leads for our business development team and branding CiviTek and CiviTek National Inc. as a leader in the government ecommerce and technology space.
You would use your digital marketing experience to create, implement and measure lead generation campaigns. Your B2B marketing writing and editorial experience would be used to create actionable and informative copy for digital and print materials.
Success in this role includes your ability to:
- Generate leads. Using multiple communication channels, you would successfully generate leads for the sales team.
- Builds brand awareness. You would build upon CiviTek’s established reputation to expand our position as a trusted partner in our industries.
- Editorial oversight. Your B2B marketing expertise will guide a consistent message across multiple channels.
- Refresh and generate web presence to be vibrant and interactive.
- Manage projects. You would lead, plan and complete multiple projects simultaneously, with an eye focused on the details.
The ideal candidate will work collaboratively with the sales team and the technology teams to build strong brands with customer recognition. Understanding client information and utilizing tools such as google analytics to define our customer marketing success is critical. This is a highly competitive space and every digital tool needs to be presenting a strong message of success. Our candidate enjoys working with the clients and getting feedback on brand and product. Surveys, focus groups and service desk responses are all part of the collective analysis for success. Our candidate must be prepared to provide presentations to leadership and the teams. The candidate will help build the voice of the company, inside and out. Specific duties include:
- Create and implement strategic marketing plan and branding strategy to support the goals of CiviTek and CiviTek National Inc.
- Collaborate with leadership to develop growth plans. Strengthen our mission by leveraging industry-leading storytelling best practices to translate brand awareness into action.
- Work closely in partnership with sales to devise distribution strategy and marketing campaigns. Plan and implement promotional campaigns for new product launches.
- Manage the content, design, production and distribution of marketing material in line with marketing plans. Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration.
- Identify target audiences, and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and measuring results analyzing customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
Benefits and Compensation:
We offer a robust and comprehensive benefits package that includes a generous 401(k) package, paid leave time policy and great working environment.
Education and Experience Required:
A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration or related field, plus 8 years of progressive experience in marketing, planning and implementation required or a Master’s degree and 6 years of experience.
How to Apply
If you are interested, please email your resume and cover letter with salary requirements to [email protected] by Sunday, November 1, 2020.
Job Originally Posted on: Friday, October 23, 2020