Company: HealthSource of Tallahassee
Contact Person: Robert Callahan
Application Deadline: December 30, 2015
Things we offer:
- Training in the field of healthcare marketing.
- Experience managing a dynamic events calendar.
- Team building experience.
- Future Employment opportunities nationwide.
- Seven 4-hours shifts to choose from, min 12 hours per week.
- Personal growth and development training.
- 5 Stress break massages per month booked 4-6 weeks in advance, includes coordinating with commercial HR personnel to get permission for the event, schedule the event, collect a list of participating employees, assign appointment times for employees, update the ROI log book, and finally send a thank you card/email after the event is complete.
- 2 Lunch and Learns per month booked 4-6 weeks in advance, includes coordinating with commercial HR personnel to get permission for the event, schedule the event, collect a list of participating employees, update the ROI log book, and send a thank you card/email after the event is complete.
- 1 Health Fair per month booked 6 months in advance, includes collecting applications and necessary paperwork to become vendors at the event and making sure they’re filed on time, Advertising on social media to boost showing, packing the booth materials, update the ROI book, and sending a thank you card/email to the event coordinator afterwards.
- 1 Magic show per season, booked 12 months out, creating flyers and social media advertisements, helping decorate for the seasonal event, helping keep track of attendance, update ROI book.
Excellent people skills.
Motivation to meet goals.
Ability to build working relationships with event coordinators across Leon County.
Ability to manage a marketing budget.
General computer skills.
Timely completion of duties including scheduling ahead at least six weeks for short term events and six months for long term events.
How to Apply
Please send resume and cover letter to [email protected]
Job Originally Posted on: Tuesday, December 15, 2015