Marketing Insights Specialist
Company: First Commerce Credit Union
Contact Person: [email protected]
Application Deadline: May 28, 2016
At First Commerce, our goal is to be our members’ financial partner for life. The Marketing Insights Specialist is a key position in our dynamic, growing organization that will bring our members’ voices more directly into the credit union. Analyzing data and focusing on related insights will allow us to shift resources, identify best practices, improve processes, develop and target communication, and more to ensure we are exceeding their expectations and anticipating their needs. People helping people – that’s what First Commerce realizes is The Power of You!
Responsible for managing Member Loyalty Satmatrix system and other marketing initiatives. Specifically, partner with departments throughout the organization to:
- Collect, track, measure, manage, analyze, interpret, and synthesize survey and brand reputation information to bring the member’s voice more directly into the organization and maximize the value of member data and other research.
- Use data along with industry information including best practices to package and deliver information in a timely and meaningful way, partnering throughout the organization to help identify potential solutions and recommendations for member loyalty initiatives.
- Develop clear, concise, and meaningful internal communication and tools/processes to ensure buy-in at all levels.
- Become the primary internal expert on the Member Loyalty Group Satmatrix system.
- Convey findings in a cohesive story summarizing insights from analysis and building horizontal and vertical logic in presentation deck.
- Develop dynamic written and multimedia content that effectively communicates the credit union mission, vision & values, and products & services across multiple platforms to drive engagement, retention, sales, and positive consumer behavior.
- Create and develop effective storytelling opportunities for propogating and repurposing content.
- Promote a culture of collaboration and teamwork across organizational boundaries; willing to break down functional silos to optimize business results and encourage overall growth of the brand and organization.
- Develop system and serve as liaison with Sales and Service Manager to monitor and help ensure timely follow-up on reports of sub-standard service.
- Develop relationships with field leadership, business partners, and all teams to understand cause and effect of all member experience initiatives, acting as a strong advocate throughout the organization.
- Partner with and influence teams to help assess and measure change in any end-to-end business policies, processes, and practices that currently stand in the way of outstanding member experiences.
- Provide relevant reporting on surveys, scores, project status, deliverables, financial impact, success criteria, and results.
- Collect and analyze primary and secondary marketing research, including competitive benchmarks, trends and opportunities, and member expectations.
- Leverage hypothesis based approach to identify, validate and quantify opportunities.
- Leverage market data to develop content themes/topics and execute a plan to develop the assets that support a point of view and educate customers that leads to critical behavioral metrics.
- Other duties as needed.
This position reports to the Vice President of Marketing and must be able to work closely with all levels of the credit union organization. (S)he should initiate opportunities with other leadership to leverage workload; people development and share best practices.
Qualifications/Knowledge, skills & abilities
- Adept at working with real world data and extracting meaningful insights from it.
- Strong quantitative and operational modeling skills.
- Understanding of customer/member service, member loyalty and operations within a complex environment.
- Versatile storyteller, able to communicate complex technical subjects to nontechnical audience.
- Demonstrated ability to anticipate roadblocks and recommend effective implementation plans designed to drive results and balance ROI.
- Moderate to advanced database management skills.
- Must possess strong customer/member focus. Able to anticipate customer/member needs and take action to meet them; continually search for ways to increase member satisfaction and improve processes.
- Strong leadership, including the ability to influence and develop high performing relationships.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Proven track record forming partnerships and influencing effectively – across levels.
- Demonstrated ability to think globally and drive results and efficiencies.
- Flexibility to manage competing priorities and shift focus as determined by changing needs of the business
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook. Access experience preferred.
- Understand basic standard report writing formats.
Minimum educational level
Four year college degree in Marketing, Business or related field required. MBA preferred.
- 5-7 years professional role in marketing, retail operations or customer/member loyalty experience, with progressively increasing scope and responsibility.
- At least two years project management and process improvement experience preferred.
How to Apply
Apply online directly via the following link: https://firstcommercecu.applicantpro.com/jobs/397743.html
Please note that upon application completion you will be requested to complete an assessment.
Job Originally Posted on: Wednesday, May 18, 2016