Marketing & Education Coordinator
Company: First Commerce Credit Union
Contact Person: Leah Lacayo
Application Deadline: July 31, 2021
The Marketing & Education Coordinator will help to elevate the First Commerce brand and empower people to enhance their financial well-being by
focusing on marketing and public relations responsibilities that support credit union and FCCU Foundation strategic initiatives. Primary duties include
content development, storytelling, press releases, and coordination of workshops and marketing events in the communities we serve. The Coordinator also manages day-to-day FCCU Foundation financial literacy efforts including workshops (virtual and in-person), community outreach, research and
fundraising (e.g., grants, events, etc.).
Two to Five years of similar or related experience, including time spent in preparatory positions.
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Post-Secondary Education, Non-Profit Management, or other related fields highly preferred. (Associate degree from accredited university or college with at least 3 years of experience in
similar fields will be considered).
• Strong writing, storytelling, presentation and research skills; experience in grant writing is a plus.
• 3 years of experience coordinating events, including promotion, budget and post-event evaluation.
• 3 years of experience developing educational/training programs and presenting via online platforms and in-person
• Strong understanding of web site management and maintenance, as well as social media platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram).
• Experience collecting and using data to measure outcomes; use of data to make program adjustments as needed.
• Ability to travel regularly to various locations across credit union service markets in North Florida and South Georgia.
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
How to Apply
Job Originally Posted on: Thursday, June 24, 2021