Company: FDA Services
Contact Person: Carrie Millar
Application Deadline: September 5, 2014
Association owned for profit entity located Tallassee Florida is seeking full time marketing coordinator for our in-house commercial insurance agency and affinity programs. We are looking for a highly motivated and creative individual to help grow our business and increase our market share.
Position responsibilities include:
• Assist in the creation, design, and production of marketing campaigns, including direct mail, email, and social media.
• Assist in writing of internal and external communication, including content for websites, brochures, direct mail letters, newsletter articles, ads, flyers, and posters.
• Design marketing materials, including brochures, posters, web banners.
• Coordinate marketing events, such as client happy hour and student recruitment functions.
• Tracking marketing campaigns, preparing marketing analysis reports. Make recommendations to improve response rates, and sales conversion.
• Some administrative duties as well.
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising or related fields.
• 2-4 years past experience providing support in a marketing department
• Strong conceptual, writing, editing skills, and an eye for visual design.
• Strong interpersonal communication skills and ability to work effectively across the organization and with vendors and other organizations
• Ability to manage multiple projects effectively and simultaneously and meet deadlines
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
• Adobe Creative Suite and Basic HTML skills, a plus – at a minimum, an interest and willingness to learn and become proficient in these design tools
• Ability to work independently, resourceful and willing to roll-up sleeves to get projects completed
How to Apply
Qualified applicants should submit resume, along with a cover letter including salary requirements (resumes submitted without cover letter and salary requirements may not be considered) to FDA Services Inc., Attn: Marketing Coordinator; via e-mail to [email protected]; or by mail to: 1113 E. Tennessee St. Suite 200, Tallahassee, FL, 32308. POSITION CLOSING DATE: September 5th, 2014.
Job Originally Posted on: Sunday, August 24, 2014