Company: Florida Department of Economic Opportunity
Contact Person: Tiffany Vause
Application Deadline: December 4, 2017
The Florida Department of Economic Opportunity is seeking a Marketing Coordinator to work with the Communications Team to advance the mission, activities, programs, services and accomplishments of the agency and its priorities, including the Florida Unique Abilities Partner Program, apprenticeships, small business resources and more. The successful candidate must have strong marketing, project management and consumer research skills. An entrepreneurial and collaborative attitude is required to ensure marketing campaigns are kept on track.
Specific job duties may include:
• Preparing marketing and advertising strategies, plans and objectives;
• Creating marketing materials to be distributed to potential and current partners;
• Implementing marketing and advertising campaigns;
• Preparing marketing reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing data;
• Other administrative support tasks as needed.
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising or related field;
• At least three years of marketing or advertising experience;
• Ability to generate fresh, creative ideas for reaching out to businesses and securing new Florida Unique Abilities Program Partners;
• Ability to work effectively under deadlines and minimum supervision;
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills;
• Willingness to manage multiple projects and report on results.
How to Apply
Please send a resume and two writing samples to [email protected].
Job Originally Posted on: Wednesday, November 22, 2017