Company: Southwest Georgia Farm Credit
Contact Person: Allison Godwin
Application Deadline: March 15, 2017
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
The Marketing Coordinator will be an integral part of the Marketing team, responsible for the tactical execution of projects that help grow the association. The Marketing Coordinator must be team-oriented, with knowledge and skills that allow for multi-tasking, project management, and project tracking. Must be able to think logically and work independently.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
• Collaborate on all functions of marketing including internal and external communication, advertising, event planning and content development for web site and social media. Must be able to track analytics associated with each.
• Using Adobe Creative Suite, develops content for various audiences on the web and using social media.
• Lends assistance or leads events, such as business receptions, social events, press conferences, meetings, community events, etc.
• Champions company brand identity.
• Associated Duties:
• Interfaces with external and internal clients, as well as all levels of management and associates.
• Tracks all promotional activities and related responses for monthly, quarterly or annual reporting.
• Coordinates the purchasing and distribution of external promotional items for events and branch offices.
Successful candidate must also possess the following:
• One to three years in a business environment, preferably in marketing, communications or journalism
• Excellent verbal and written communication, organizational and decision-making skills.
• Detail-oriented with ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to balance multiple projects with quick-turnaround, adaptable to change.
• Ability to work well with all levels of associates and external clients
• Take initiative and demonstrate leadership capabilities.
• Ability to translate technical terms into marketing terms
• Teamwork approach to work.
• Ability to logically problem-solve.
• Ability to keep projects on schedule.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Suite.
• Ability to work independently, with minimum supervision.
Bachelor’s degree required. Minimum of one to three years of experience in a Marketing field with emphasis on Digital Media, Advertising, Public Relations, and event planning. Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, audio editing and iMovie preferred.
• Professional environment.
• Fast-paced environment.
• Some out-of-office events and after-hour events.
EOE/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Drug Free
How to Apply
Job Originally Posted on: Thursday, March 2, 2017