Company: VISIT FLORIDA
Contact Person: Meagan Lowe
Application Deadline: November 11, 2022
VISIT FLORIDA has an exciting opportunity to join our team as a Marketing Coordinator. The successful candidate will collaborate with Marketing Team members to develop and evaluate marketing initiatives. The right candidate will have a unique blend of skills; highly-organized, can multitask with ease, and someone who is incredibly service-oriented. This role offers the opportunity to learn, contribute and grow within a team-oriented environment. You’ll get to wear many hats and participate in various projects and initiatives while providing day-to-day support. Additional responsibilities include working with team leads (PR, Content, Brand, Research) to provide workflow assistance in each marketing discipline as needed. Candidates should be looking for a fun and energetic environment where they want to bring value to a collaborative team.
This Tallahassee-based role will contribute to the organization in the following ways:
• Work closely with and support Marketing Leadership with any range of efforts including day-to-day activities, liaison with internal stakeholders, creating presentations as requested, communicating with Board of Directors and Marketing Council members.
• Assist in the development, implementation, and monitoring of project status and providing support to track success outcomes and shared reports.
• Support marketing department staff in executing any range of campaigns (advertising, PR, international) as directed.
• Coordinate and maintain an internal calendar of ongoing marketing activities and status to help facilitate integration across marketing channels.
• Experience in customer service and / or administrative support activities
• Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing or related field (preferred)
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, Google office, Salesforce/Marketing Cloud/CRM experience, a plus
• Successful track record working with multiple teams, calendar management and working with deadlines
You will be a cultural and valuable addition to our team if you:
• Thrive in the fast-paced, dynamic work environment of VISIT FLORIDA
• Live our values that drive our business: Make an Impact; Work Purposefully and Live Passionately; Persist
• Embody our team principles: Empathy, Respect, Collaboration, Accountability and Fun
Benefits & Perks:
Work with a knowledgeable, high-achieving, passionate, and fun team
Medical, dental, and vision benefits
Vacation time + volunteer hours
How to Apply
Join us to discover what it is like to be part of a team that promotes the Sunshine State. Apply now: https://www.visitflorida.org/careers.
Job Originally Posted on: Tuesday, November 1, 2022