Marketing and Communications Intern
Company: CareerSource Capital Region
Contact Person: [email protected]
Application Deadline: December 12, 2016
CareerSource Capital Region (CSCR) is a regional workforce board that connects employers with qualified, skilled talent and Floridians with employment and career development opportunities to achieve economic prosperity.
A large portion of CSCR’s success rests on effectively communicating the opportunities it affords clients.
To support this communication, CSCR is seeking a dynamic marketing & communications intern who is seeking an experience that will aid his/her long-term professional development and meets the following minimum requirements:
• Undergraduate w/ a junior or senior classification (communications and journalism majors preferred) or graduate-level student
• GPA of 3.0
• Strong writing ability (to write website, newsletter, marketing copy, radio scripts, etc.)
• Familiarity with social media posting (including social media management tools such as Hootsuite)
• Graphic design skills helpful
• Ability to intern 15 to 20 hours per week for one or two semesters
In addition to practical experience, the individual serving as the Business Administration Intern will receive a stipend of $33 per week for interning (equivalent to $500.00 for a regular semester), which will be paid on a monthly basis.
How to Apply
To apply, email your cover letter, resume and two writing samples, specifying the “HR Intern” position in the subject line of the email, to [email protected]
Check us out on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn. Learn more at www.careersourcecapitalregion.com.
Job Originally Posted on: Tuesday, December 6, 2016