Marketing & Communications Assistant (Part-Time)
Company: Florida Health Care Association
Contact Person: Kristen Knapp
Application Deadline: April 9, 2022
The Florida Health Care Association is seeking a smart, creative and driven individual available to work 20 hours per week as a Marketing & Communications Assistant. This part-time position will report to the FHCA Senior Director of Strategy and Communications and will assist with written, printed and online communications/marketing materials and provide support to the Association’s sponsorship marketing and benefits program.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Assisting with Association marketing efforts to promote special events, public relations programs and other membership activities;
• Drafting newsletter content, press releases, marketing messaging and business correspondence
• Assisting with the development of content and creative assets for FHCA’s digital channels, including websites, social media platforms
• Researching and planning assistance for communications and marketing projects
• Assisting the Sr. Director of Strategy and Communications with carrying out the day-to-day operations of the Communications Department.
• Assist with general office tasks (phone support, copying, organizing digital photos, etc.) as needed
• Must be a proficient writer with the ability to communicate clearly and effectively
• Must have experience in social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Flickr)
• Must have experience with Microsoft Office suite, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Must be self-motivated and have the ability to work with minimal direction
• Must demonstrate the ability to work within a team
• Experience in graphic design platforms (Canva/Adobe Creative Suite) a plus
How to Apply
Send resumes to Kristen Knapp, APR, CPRC, Senior Director of Strategy and Communications at FHCA, [email protected].
Job Originally Posted on: Friday, February 18, 2022