Marketing & Communications Assistant
Contact Person: Kristen Knapp
Application Deadline: April 3, 2019
FHCA is seeking a self-starter, good listener, great communicator and a creative-minded individual who works hard and can think and act quickly on his or her feet. This is a paid, part-time position which is great for students looking for real-world experience in Association marketing and messaging, legislative communication strategies, and statewide media relations. Individual should be available 20 hours/week, Monday through Friday.
• Drafting and pitching news releases, media advisories, guest editorials and talking points to promote Association programs, long term care legislative agenda; other statewide member initiatives/activities to a statewide media;
• Participating in the creation of content for video programs and social media channels to promote positive image of long term care;
• Assisting with Association marketing efforts to promote special events and other membership activities;
• Preparing news stories for publication for internal and/or external publications; and
• Assisting the Director of Communications with carrying out the day-to-day operations of the Communications Department.
How to Apply
Send resumes to Kristen Knapp, APR, Director of Communications at FHCA, [email protected]
For more information, visit the website at www.fhca.org.
Job Originally Posted on: Thursday, March 14, 2019