Manager of Board Relations
Company: CareerSource Florida
Contact Person: Christine Daye
Application Deadline: March 31, 2014
The Manager of Board Relations is responsible for the management, coordination, and execution of logistical requirements for all CareerSource Florida Board events, including quarterly board meetings and related council and committee meetings. This includes identifying venue requirements, identifying candidate sites, gathering information to support a booking decision, project management of event preparation and execution, and providing on-site logistical support during events. This position is also responsible for planning and managing events that are requested by the Governor’s Office in support of the CareerSource Florida network’s mission and other CareerSource Florida-hosted events.
• A minimum of three (3) years of professional experience.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
• Demonstrated experience communicating with executives verbally and in writing.
• Proficient organizational skills with the ability to quickly adapt to changing priorities.
• Knowledge of Florida Government in the Sunshine including meeting notice requirements.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
• Experience in meeting and event planning, not-for-profit, or association management is preferred.
How to Apply
Submit resumes including salary history to [email protected]
Job Originally Posted on: Tuesday, February 25, 2014