Junior Account Strategist
Company: BowStern Marketing Communications
Contact Person: Maggie Hudspeth ([email protected])
Application Deadline: June 7, 2017
This position will focus on assisting one of our lead account managers with client projects and marketing initiatives for a premier national client. Day-to-day snapshot of work includes:
– Copywriting for eblasts, websites, and printed materials
– Working with team to brainstorm and develop strategic marketing plans
– Assisting with daily maintenance and reporting for client accounts
– Assisting with daily office administrative functions, meeting preparations, etc.
– Interfacing with third-party vendors and printers
– Prioritizing projects and multi-tasking efficiently
Strong attention to detail and an unwavering drive for success is required.
Education: Four-year degree in communication or related industry (marketing, PR, advertising sales rep.)
Experience needed: at least 1 year industry experience preferred
How to Apply
Send your resume to [email protected] and tell us why you fit the bill. Be sure to mention that you saw the posting on the FPRA job board.
Job Originally Posted on: Tuesday, May 23, 2017