Intern (Fall 2015)
Company: OFR Office of Communications & Governmental Relations
Contact Person: Jamie Mongiovi
Application Deadline: August 31, 2015
The Florida Office of Financial Regulation’s communications and government affairs team is seeking self-motivated, engaging people who are interested in pursuing a career in communications, public relations, political science or a related field. Our internship program offers students the opportunity to earn college credit and valuable hands-on experience while building essential workplace skills. This is a paid internship position.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Ideal qualities: self-motivation, dependability, creativity;
- Ability to start, manage and finish projects quickly and efficiently;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook;
- Applicable work experience and knowledge of communications, media, and legislative processes is preferred.
How to Apply
Send your resume and writing samples to Jamie Mongiovi, [email protected].
Job Originally Posted on: Wednesday, August 5, 2015