Company: CoreMessage, Inc.
Contact Person: Brianna Shoaf
Application Deadline: December 22, 2017
CoreMessage is an award winning, full-service communications and public relations firm in Tallahassee. We are seeking talented interns who are excited about learning new skills and aren’t afraid to think outside the box. As an intern at CoreMessage, you will gain hands-on PR experience in a fast-paced agency setting — responsibilities include everything from creating media lists and compiling news clips using Meltwater, to drafting media advisories, social media content and planning press events. Interns will also be responsible for light administrative tasks. At the end of the semester, rockstar interns are eligible for a stipend of up to $500 as well as the possibility of a part-time position.
– College student pursuing a degree in communications or marketing (we’re open to English and Business or other majors as long as you can make a logical connection)
– An interest in public relations, drafting communications plans, corporate communications, marketing, politics and state government
– Ability to commit to at least 15 hours per week for one full semester (working at least 3 hours per shift)
– Excellent writing skills
– Knowledge of social media platforms including Facebook and Twitter
– Proficiency using MS Outlook
— Knowledge of design programs (such as Canva) are a bonus
– Prior experience in an office setting is a plus, but not required
— Must have reliable transportation
How to Apply
Please email resume and two writing samples to [email protected]
Job Originally Posted on: Friday, November 17, 2017