Human Resources Manager/Agency Relations Coordinator
Company: America's Second Harvest of the Big Bend
Contact Person: Kareemah Thomas
Application Deadline: November 30, 2014
Director of Development
Required Background, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrated ability to prospect, cultivate, and manage donor, sponsor and volunteer relationships.
- Ability to achieve revenue targets by successfully soliciting gifts, organizing events and obtaining grant funding. Experience in planned giving preferred.
- Proven leadership and management skills.
- Excellent organizational, problem solving and project management skills.
- Experience in marketing and public relations.
Minimum Qualifications for Education, Training and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree and four+ years of successful fund development experience in a non-profit setting.
- Proven ability to establish, maintain and grow professional relationships with funders and prospective funders.
- Knowledge of fund development practices including direct mail, donor cultivation and recognition, event planning, grant writing and grant management.
- Ability to professionally interact with a broad spectrum of individuals and organizations including, but not limited to financial donors, corporate and foundation donors, government representatives, volunteers, members of the media, Feeding America, and other non-profit organizations.
- Compassion and appreciation for hunger issues; commitment to understanding and supporting the Second Harvest mission.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Advanced Microsoft Office computer skills.
How to Apply
Job Originally Posted on: Monday, October 6, 2014