Graphic Designer and Digital Strategy Coordinator
Company: Florida Office of Insurance Regulation
Contact Person: Brittany Barnhart
Application Deadline: March 29, 2018
This position will serve as the Graphic Designer and Digital Strategy Coordinator for the Office of Insurance Regulation. The incumbent will possess advanced communication skills and graphics design experience. Candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university and two years of experience in graphic design.
• Responsible for the concept, design and development of graphics for OIR.
• Provide creative content for printed materials social media channels, website, video and other use.
• Develop a digital content, design and engagement strategy for the Communications unit
• Promote the Office’s message using social media platforms and engage with the public and other stakeholders
• Develop new graphic and digital concepts as needed
• Coordinate with outside agencies, website/digital vendors, printers, etc. as needed
• Meet production deadlines in a timely manner
• Maintain and update graphic files for the agency, including style guides and logos, photo files, and materials for the website, infographics and reports.
• Assist staff as needed on project development and production
• Knowledge of principles and techniques of effective graphic design, web design, verbal, written, and visual communications.
• Knowledge of media production, communication and dissemination techniques and methods including alternative ways to inform and educate via written, oral, visual and online media.
• Skill in media production and editing
• Skill in producing high quality graphics conception, illustration, manipulation, layout and design
• Proficient in graphic design, photography and web design software including but not limited to InDesign and Photoshop
• Proficient in social media
• Proficient in the used of Desktop publishing software, including but not limited to Microsoft Publisher, PowerPoint, and Word
• Ability to plan, organize and simultaneously coordinate multiple work assignments and maintain a complex filing system
How to Apply
The Florida Office of Insurance Regulation seeks a graphic designer/digital strategy coordinator!
Please email resume and graphic design work samples (newsletters, social media graphics, etc.) to [email protected]
Job Originally Posted on: Monday, March 19, 2018