Company: Target Print & Mail
Contact Person: Jeremy Cohen
Application Deadline: December 18, 2015
Are you ready to apply your creative mind and talents to help design and produce printed materials for many of the top businesses and customers in our region? Want to join a growing company that was just named Best of Tallahassee?
Now’s your chance!
Target Print & Mail is looking for a talented document layout specialist/graphic designer who is ready to come in and help us crank out beautiful printed pieces.
Our ideal candidate is just as comfortable taking files that are 95% ready to print and doing the necessary steps to execute a flawless print job, as they are taking a concept that’s 50% dreamed up and applying creative thinking and a designer’s sensibility to deliver a beautiful final product.
Here are the two main components of this job:
- File finisher – Making files print-ready by fixing bleeds, multi-upping and making other final adjustments before sending them off to print
- Graphic designer – Developing beautiful new logos, invitations, signs, business cards, mailers and other print collateral
We are an equal opportunity employer, a drug-free workplace, and we offer a full benefits package including health insurance and 401(k) with a company match.
The person we hire should be:
- Knowledgeable of the latest design applications such as InDesign, Acrobat, Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.
- Comfortable working in a deadline-driven, fast-paced environment
- Familiar with digital printing and creating print-ready files
- Resourceful and self-motivated with a can-do attitude
- Able to work well with a team of fellow rock stars
- OK with being tempted by cake and cookies on a regular basis
How to Apply
Interested? Visit http://targetprintmail.com/companyinfo/employment.html and apply online along with your resume and portfolio if available.
Job Originally Posted on: Thursday, November 19, 2015