Graphic Design and Digital Marketing Specialist
Company: Florida Court Clerks & Comptrollers
Contact Person: Human Resources
Application Deadline: September 10, 2020
Florida Court Clerks & Comptrollers is looking for a passionate, skilled and highly motivated Graphic Design and Digital Marketing Specialist to develop content and promotions for our association.
This Graphic Design and Digital Marketing Specialist is an integral part of the new Creative, Design and Marketing Support Division, which is housed within the Office of Legislative & Public Affairs and provides creative support for the communications team and all FCCC departments.
At the direction of the Deputy Director of Creative, Marketing, and Design Support, the Graphic Design and Digital Marketing Specialist will collaborate with subject matter experts to create, design, and execute marketing and communications deliverables for both external and internal facing communications.
In collaboration with the Deputy Director of Creative, Marketing, and Design Support, the Graphic Design and Digital Marketing Specialist will:
• Design promotional materials, including print media, social media, direct mail, online ads, and videos, in support of FCCC’s public-facing communications, including legislative and public affairs initiatives
• Design internal promotions that support all FCCC departments
• Manage FCCC brand templates, including PowerPoint and Word Document templates
• Manage and contribute to FCCC’s public-facing website
• Provide graphic design support for FCCC staff
• Provide video and photography support where necessary
• Maintain brand consistency across all media for marketing and communications initiatives
• Design, schedule, coordinate, and execute promotional campaigns, including email newsletters, social media content, and online advertising where needed
Key Skills and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Digital Media, Marketing, or relevant field
• 3 years or more in a similar role; agency experience preferred
• Expert in Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator
• Videography and photography experience a plus
• Experience using CMSs, such as WordPress, and basic knowledge of HTML and CSS
• A passion for and the ability to produce creative and compelling ideas within tight deadlines
• Ability to break down complex issues into simple, effective designs
• Attention to detail is a MUST
• Self-motivated and able to collaborate, ask the right questions, and take direction
Other Beneficial Skills:
• Experience with paid online advertising (social media and online advertising certifications a plus)
• Experience using social media management tools, such as Hootsuite
How to Apply
Interested candidates may apply to [email protected] by COB September 10, 2020 and include a cover letter with salary requirements.
Optional: Link to work samples
Job Originally Posted on: Tuesday, September 1, 2020