Company: Florida Association of Insurance Agents
Contact Person: Sue Ray
Application Deadline: July 20, 2016
The Florida Association of Insurance Agents has an immediate opening for a graphic artist. Job responsibilities include:
- Layout and design of print media, such as brochures, flyers, posters, classroom manuals, signs, postcards, and other collateral materials.
- Preparing images/graphics for Website and other forms of digital media.
- Maintaining brand/visual standards for FAIA materials, from print to digital.
- Overseeing and tracking print jobs (securing quotes, packaging and sending files, delivery of completed job, submitting invoices, etc.).
- Assisting with changes to the website as needed.
- Assisting with packaging and distribution of e-newsletters, including template design.
To be considered, candidates must:
- Demonstrate an understanding of the fundamentals of print and digital layout and design (typography, placement of images and text, effective use of color) and provide examples.
- Demonstrate practical knowledge of graphic, audio, video, and text file formats and their proper application and use.
- Understand the print production process, from securing quotes to packaging files.
- Be proficient in the Adobe Creative suite, specifically Illustrator, In-Design, and Photoshop.
- Have a four-year degree in graphic design or fine arts; a graphic design certificate and at least two years professional experience; or at least six years’ professional experience working in the field.
- Experience working on websites or in other forms of digital/visual media (photography, video production, animation, flash, etc.) preferred but not required.
How to Apply
Excellent benefits. Salary commensurate with experience. Send resume and work samples (can be a link to an online portfolio), along with a cover letter and salary requirements, to [email protected], or mail to Communications Department, PO Box 12129, Tallahassee FL 32317-2129, fax to 850-668-2852. No calls, please.
Job Originally Posted on: Tuesday, July 5, 2016