Company: Florida TaxWatch
Contact Person: Logan Lundberg
Application Deadline: April 19, 2016
Florida TaxWatch, the state’s premier non-profit research institute and government watchdog, has an opportunity to join our team as a grants coordinator. This position will serve as the lead in identifying and pursuing potential funding for research, overseeing the entire grants writing and submission process, and performing the appropriate research to establish the strategy to pursue grants. This grants coordinator will have excellent writing and communications skills, strong organization skills and professional diligence and ethics in ensuring all requirements are met at all stages of the grant process. The grants coordinator will also participate in other fundraising opportunities as requested. We encourage applicants with all levels of professional experience.
- Strong written communication skills; ability to write clear and persuasive proposals.
- Strong editing skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong research skills.
- Strong contributor in team environments.
- Four-year degree (B.A. or B.S.)
- Experience working in deadline-driven environments.
- Able to work well in a team environment, handle multiple assignments and meet deadlines.
How to Apply
Please email a resume and writing sample (with context) to Logan Lundberg at [email protected]. In the subject line, please write “Grants Coordinator.”
Job Originally Posted on: Wednesday, April 6, 2016