Company: Donate Life Florida
Contact Person: Christopher Carroll, APR, CPRC
Application Deadline: October 1, 2021
Donate Life Florida seeks an executive director with outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to move the organization forward while adapting to industry challenges.
Reporting to an 11-member board of directors, the executive director works with the board to develop and recommend policies, plans and programs that meet the needs of the member organizations and the public, and that will enhance organ and tissue donation and transplantation in Florida.
This is a part-time position. The executive director is an independent contractor. As such, any individual retained in the position will be responsible for all employment-related costs and benefits. Firms interested in applying for the position will be required to assign a single individual to fulfill the role of executive director.
The executive director will spend approximately 20 hours per week fulfilling the duties of the position. The salary range for this position is $46,000 to $66,000, commensurate with experience.
• A bachelor’s degree
• Transparent and high integrity leadership
• Five or more years senior nonprofit management experience
• Demonstrated experience and skill in working with a board of directors.
• High level strategic thinking and planning. Ability to envision and convey the organization’s strategic future to the board and leaders of member organizations
• Ability to communicate the organization’s mission to donors, volunteers and the public.
• Proven history of successfully improving financial results
• Previous success in establishing relationships with individuals and organizations of influence including member organizations and partner agencies
• Solid organizational abilities, including planning, delegating, program development, meeting deadlines and task facilitation
• Strong financial management skills, including budget preparation, analysis, decision making, fundraising and financial reporting
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Strong public speaking ability
• Strong work ethic with a high degree of energy
How to Apply
Request the complete job description and application details by emailing [email protected] with the subject line “Executive Director Application”.
Job Originally Posted on: Tuesday, August 3, 2021