Events & Marketing Coordinator
Contact Person: Christie Davis
Application Deadline: September 15, 2017
MCCi, voted one of Florida’s Best Companies to Work for, is looking to fill a Marketing & Events Coordinator role in our Tallahassee, FL office. The right candidate will be expected to assist with conference registrations, coordinating company events, event marketing and other department needs.
We expect individuals to:
• Maintain communication with more than 100 associations.
• Manage master conference calendar with travel and reservation information.
• Ensure timely packing and shipping of conference materials.
• Provide support for meeting and online events.
• Communicate with invitees and attendees.
• Conduct market research and CRM data entry.
We are looking for individuals who:
• Have excellent communication and organizational skills.
• Have strong Microsoft Office skills.
• Have an understanding of and confidence in dealing with computer files and data.
• College degree or equivalent work experience.
• We are an equal opportunity employer.
• We believe in working hard and having fun in the process.
• We offer a casual working environment.
• Our team is like family and so is our culture.
• We hold several fun filled company events and celebrations throughout the year.
• You can make use of our onsite gym and outdoor activities.
• We provide employee educational events.
• We offer competitive pay, performance awards, profit sharing, 401k and more!
We are accepting applications only from the Tallahassee area since this is an office-based position. Please apply through our website at: https://www.mccinnovations.com/career-culture/
How to Apply
Job Originally Posted on: Thursday, August 24, 2017