Company: Florida Department of Children and Families
Contact Person: Laura Walthall
Application Deadline: January 20, 2022
- Reviewing, editing, and assisting with composition of reports, web content, and written materials that require executive overview to implement and ensure compliance with the Department’s style guide and executive needs. Ensures written content is pertinent to report topics and reflective of the Department’s priorities and actions.
- Coordinating with subject matter experts and program staff to develop and plan timelines, strategy, approach, and materials for completion. Assist in the routing and approval of final reports to ensure deadlines are met. Track the program offices’ various reports’ statuses and due dates.
- Develop and maintain Department templates for reports, cover letters, and correspondence related to reports.
- Provides management consultant services and assistance to state agencies in order to improve management capabilities and operational procedures.
- Provides assistance to agency officials and their staffs to promote the most efficient and effective accomplishment of the operating objectives at the lowest cost.
- Provides assistance to personnel and organizational units engaged in conducting organizational surveys, and methods and procedures surveys.
- Analyzes statements of functions prepared by operating personnel and assists in eliminating duplication of functions in organizational units.
- Prepares reports of recommendations.
- Performs related work as required.
- A bachelor’s degree from a college or university and four years of professional experience in systems analysis, management analysis, program planning, program research, program evaluation, engineering or administrative work.
- A master’s degree from a college or university can substitute for one year of the required experience.
- Professional or nonprofessional experience as described above can substitute on a year-for-year basis for the required college education.
How to Apply
Job Originally Posted on: Friday, January 14, 2022