Director of Communications
Company: First Baptist Church
Contact Person: John Rice
Application Deadline: November 6, 2015
The Director of Communications is responsible for managing the church’s communication and promotional efforts from concept development through implementation, final production and distribution.
Complete Job description is available upon request.
College Degree or Equivalent Experience
- Proficiency. Ability to relate well and connect with others, good first impression, resourceful, well-versed in Shelby, Microsoft Office Suite, desktop publishing software, graphics design and website maintenance.
- Quality of Work. Gathers and organizes resources necessary to timely and efficiently complete projects and assignments; work product is accurate; takes steps to effectively correct any deficiencies; understands and follows church personnel, financial and Safe Church policies.
- Interpersonal Relationships. Promotes harmony and cooperation within working relationships; receives and makes assignments well; effectively addresses and resolves conflicts with others.
- Initiative and Self-Reliance. Takes action without direction; uses sound judgment in decision making; looks for new and better ways to accomplish goals.
- Dependability. Accomplishes all tasks within the proper time frame, eliminating the need for close review; flexible, generally willing to change plans in order to meet new expectations; punctual, and adheres to attendance and time off policies.
- Trust and Integrity. Is widely trusted; seen as direct and truthful; keeps confidences; admits mistakes; adheres to an appropriate and effective set of core values.
- Design. An eye for design and appearance.
- Communications. Ability to express thoughts and edit material.
How to Apply
Send your resume and contact information to: [email protected] Include design pieces and/or links to portfolio.
Job Originally Posted on: Tuesday, October 6, 2015