Director of Marketing and Communications
Company: Florida Healthy Kids Corporation
Contact Person: Rebecca Matthews
Application Deadline: October 13, 2017
Summary: Lead marketing and internal / external communications to continually elevate Florida KidCare / Florida Healthy Kids brand awareness, new enrollment and retention and to establish the Florida Healthy Kids Corporation as Florida’s recognized children health insurance leader.
• Lead development and implementation of an annual, data-driven marketing / communications plan including branding and positioning; advertising, digital, direct marketing, media relations and other tactical strategies; coordination with state agency partners; performance metrics; and budget.
• Lead development and execution of multi-faceted communications campaigns including strategy, messaging, methods, and coordination with state agency partners and other stakeholders.
• Lead procurement and day-to-day delivery of contracted marketing / communications services.
• Lead design, content development, production and maintenance of public websites; social media channels; brochures; postcards; video, audio and photography assets; presentation templates; annual report; and other digital and print marketing / communications tools.
• Lead media relations including development of talking points, news releases and opinion columns; coordination of interviews and response to media inquiries; and tracking of media coverage.
• Continuously monitor, evaluate effectiveness and adjust marketing / communications strategies to maximize results.
• Collaborate with the Strategic Partnerships and Community Outreach Team on strategy, messaging and development of marketing / communications tools to advance shared objectives.
• Consult with the Operations Team on customer communication strategy, messaging and methods; tactics to maximize new enrollment and retention; and management of customer web portal.
• Actively monitor and analyze internal / external data, events and trends; identify emerging marketing / communications opportunities and challenges; and lead development of proactive solutions to capitalize on opportunities and respond to challenges.
• Advance assigned strategic plan objectives, cooperatively staff the Community Outreach and Marketing Committee with the Director of Strategic Partnerships and Community Outreach, and directly communicate with the board of directors on behalf of the CEO.
• Supervise assigned staff including hiring, training, workload assignment and prioritization, performance monitoring and coaching, policy / procedure compliance, and issue resolution.
• Support routine and rapid response internal communication.
• Develop and manage the marketing / communications budget and policies.
• Think strategically, innovate and proactively collaborate with all staff to advance organizational goals and perform other duties as assigned.
SUPERVISOR: Chief Executive Officer
• Integrated marketing / communications expertise
• Spot and strategize emerging marketing / communications opportunities and challenges
• Research, distill and communicate complex information to yield desired action
• Project management, budget / fiscal management, and outcome tracking, analysis and reporting
• Exceptional writing, editing and public speaking / presentation skills
• Handle confidential or sensitive information exercising appropriate discretion
How to Apply
Email: [email protected]
Job Originally Posted on: Monday, October 9, 2017