Digital Marketing Manager
Company: Foundation for Excellence in Education
Contact Person: [email protected]
Application Deadline: August 31, 2016
Category: Full-time, salaried, at-will employee
Location: Tallahassee, Florida
The Digital Marketing Manager supports the Foundation through website content management and technical oversight, email marketing, graphic design support and social media and digital resource strategies. The position oversees all online assets and collaborates regularly with state advocacy, policy and administration divisions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Daily website management, including timely content updates, graphics, new pages and maintenance
- Website redevelopment, including vendor and contract management, plus ongoing enhancements based on website best practices, user experience and analytics
- Digital graphic design, including infographics, for marketing activities that include social media, blogs, newsletters, presentations and websites
- Optimization of email and news release distribution systems, including tracking and analytics
- Oversight of social media strategies and paid digital media campaigns
- Production of digital collaterals for ExcelinEd’s annual National Summit on Education Reform
- Special projects as assigned.
- High level of proficiency in digital communications and design as well as digital marketing tools and software, e.g., Adobe Creative Suite, Smartsheet, WordPress, MailChimp, Microsoft Office
- Proficient in website content management systems, HTML code and Google analytics
- Experienced with social media and email marketing tools and resources
- Attention to detail, deadlines and impeccable organizational skills required
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively, with a flexible demeanor in a high-demand work environment
The position requires minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in communications, digital communications, marketing, graphic design, journalism or other relevant area of study and three to five years of related experience.
How to Apply
Please submit your resume and cover letter to [email protected]. You will be contacted if selected for further consideration.
Job Originally Posted on: Monday, August 1, 2016