Digital Marketing Manager
Company: Fiore Communications
Contact Person: Dave Fiore
Application Deadline: May 24, 2021
Fiore Communications is looking for a qualified candidate to join our team as a digital marketing manager. This person should have knowledge and experience in creating and managing online search and display campaigns, social media advertising, website updating and management, HTML email creation, search engine optimization and using analytics to make data-informed decisions for our clients.
A good fit for this position is a creative marketer with at least five years’ experience managing digital media accounts in an agency setting.
In addition to these skills, a good candidate would enjoy collaborating with team members to serve our clients with compelling writing, creative ideas, account management and proactive thinking.
We are a smaller agency that depends on each team member providing specific expertise with a broad enough knowledge and understanding of marketing communications to contribute when needed. We enjoy working together to accomplish both client and company goals.
A qualified candidate would have experience in the following areas:
Website Management and Development
• Add, update and remove content
• Troubleshoot and fix any technical issues
• Create, debug and update page templates and design
• Create web content (blog posts, pages, images, etc.)
• Work with other vendors, clients and hosting for updates and advanced technical issues
• Conduct/assign regular web reviews
• Work on site speed, optimization and improvements
• Select, install, configure, update and remove plugins
• Create and customize WordPress child themes
• Make WordPress theme and core updates
• Create and implement backup schedules
• Set up and maintain Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager accounts
• Create regular web performance reports
• Identify KPIs and implement event and goal tracking
• Analyze and report on performance
• Evaluate client needs and suggest specific ad campaign types
• Complete PPC keyword research
• Set up and manage Google Ads accounts, including billing and user management
• Create, edit and maintain PPC campaigns
• Write and edit ad copy
• Work with team to design display ads
• Stay up-to-date on the latest Google Ads news and strategies
• Design and build landing pages for use in campaigns
• Set up conversion tracking on website
• Monitor, adjust and report on performance
• Create email content: text, images, subject lines, etc.
• Build, proof, test, schedule and send emails in email software
• Manage client email lists
• Use best practices and historical data to improve open and click rates
• Create email automations
Social Media Marketing
• Set up social media accounts
• Create, monitor and report on boosted posts and social media ad campaigns
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
• Research potential keywords
• Stay up-to-date on best practices, latest Google update, etc.
• Monitor SEO/organic performance
• Optimize meta data and web content
• Assist with writing and editing new content according to SEO strategy
• Google Analytics
• Google Search Console
• Google My Business
• Google Ads
• Google Tag Manager
• Expression Engine
• Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat
• Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn
• HTML, CSS & PHP a bonus
About Fiore Communications
Established in 2001, Fiore Communications is full-service marketing firm that specializes in the creation and delivery of engaging content. We provide clients complete digital and traditional marketing services, including website content and design, social media management, blogging, email campaigns, digital marketing and creative for broadcast advertising. We also offer writing, editing and publishing services for association magazines and programs. We were named to the Seminole 100 for three consecutive years, and we produce the popular How I Got Here podcast.
How to Apply
Please send resume and cover letter to [email protected].
Job Originally Posted on: Tuesday, May 11, 2021