Digital and Marketing Manager
Company: Foundation for Excellence in Education
Contact Person: [email protected]
Application Deadline: January 15, 2017
The Digital & Marketing Manager supports ExcelinEd through project and contract management; social media and email outreach; and guideline development and implementation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Project and Contract Management
• Create and maintain a robust content calendar to coordinate outgoing content on digital platforms (website, blog, email, social) using Smartsheet and/or Office 365 resources to facilitate team collaboration and fluid project management.
• Collaborate with stakeholders/staff to set and maintain timelines and manage the internal review/approval process.
• Assist with analysis, acquisition and implementation of third-party software or subscription services, as well as vendor support services, to provide improved efficiency and production.
Social Media and Email Marketing Outreach and Engagement
• Oversee content and engagement on all social media accounts, including developing strategies, monitoring channels and coordinating across the organization’s divisions to ensure timely and accurate response.
• Analyze and produce reports on social media and email marketing activities, including identifying strategies to increase engagement and reach.
• Coordinate and work with the communications team to drive development of creative and social collateral including posts, imagery and video.
• Assist with paid digital media campaigns, including content development, campaign oversight, analytics and reports.
• Assist with email outreach, including managing subscriber lists, drafting e-blasts, creating email templates, inputting emails into the distribution system, posting online and tracking campaign results.
Brand and Collateral Implementation
• Coordinate implementation of ExcelinEd’s brand by reviewing, optimizing and providing technical assistance to staff, vendors and contractors to ensure adherence to guidelines.
• Create and maintain guidelines and templates for internal and external collateral and communications tools, such as policy papers, presentations and one-pagers.
• Create, write and edit content, as needed, for marketing materials, including: brochures, newsletters, social media, blog and website.
• Track and manage collateral inventory.
• Support communications needs surrounding and during the Foundation’s annual summit.
• Serve as a backup for website posting and edits on the content management system.
• Undertake special projects, as assigned.
• Ability to prioritize and complete multiple concurrent assignments, tasks and projects in a timely manner.
• Attention to detail, deadlines and impeccable organizational skills required.
• Strong ability to work cross-functionally and cross-regionally at all levels of the Foundation as required.
• Ability to learn quickly, work independently and have a flexible demeanor.
• Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships.
• Microsoft OneDrive and Office 365 expertise strongly preferred.
• Proficiency with digital communications and technology tools and software, , such as Smartsheet, Hootsuite/Sprout Social, Adobe Creative Suite, Mailchimp and WordPress.
• Experience in monitoring and managing social media accounts, including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram.
• Experience in gathering and interpreting analytics from social and digital platforms and producing reports.
Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in communications, marketing, journalism, political science or other relevant area of study. Minimum of four years of related experience.
How to Apply
Please submit your resume to [email protected] You will be contacted if selected for further consideration.
Job Originally Posted on: Monday, December 12, 2016