Digital Marketing and Communications Coordinator
Company: Florida Justice Association
Contact Person: Sara Pratt
Application Deadline: June 26, 2021
The Florida Justice Association is seeking to hire an experienced Digital Marketing and Communications Coordinator to support our growing marketing and communication efforts. We are looking for a driven individual with a team-player attitude to join our marketing team and take our organization to the next level!
This position is responsible for supporting the Digital Marketing and Communications Manager in the development and implementation of all FJA marketing materials and initiatives organization-wide. This position will also oversee the production of the FJA Journal.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to Sara Pratt, Digital Marketing and Communications Manager, [email protected]
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Support the Digital Marketing and Communications Manager with planning, implementing, and monitoring all marketing campaigns.
• Oversee the FJA Journal production including but not limited to the development of theme, message, and Journal Cover as well as organization of topics/contents.
• Assist with the production of marketing materials and collateral.
• Evaluate data and create reports on key metrics to monitor campaign efficiency and analyze trends.
• Assist in creating and interpreting a variety of marketing reports.
• Identify marketing trends and key opportunities for innovation.
• Work with the Digital Marketing and Communications Manager to increase FJA’s presence on social media.
• Write and edit content for different platforms such as social media, website, and email.
• Develop and assist with implementing plans relating to member outreach, retention, and marketing to achieve revenue goals.
• Work closely with membership and other departments to identify opportunities to cultivate and engage current and prospective members.
• Prepare and analyze questionnaires and other forms of feedback.
• Work with various types of software for digital marketing, including website and mobile app.
• Assist in email content creation, scheduling, and monitoring using ActiveCampaign.
• Assist in developing scripts for Masters of Justice and President’s Video, as well as other videos for marketing purposes.
• Assist in taking photos and documenting FJA events for publication and publicity.
• 1-3 years experience in marketing or equivalent education.
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or a related field preferred.
• Demonstrated experience with social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram).
• Good understanding of office management and marketing principles.
• Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines.
• Well-organized with a customer-oriented approach.
• Good knowledge of market research techniques and databases.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Canva.
How to Apply
Please email a cover letter and resume to Sara Pratt, Digital Marketing and Communications Manager, [email protected].
Job Originally Posted on: Thursday, June 24, 2021