Digital Content and Graphics Production Manager
Contact Person: [email protected]
Application Deadline: April 11, 2018
Position Available: Digital Content and Graphics Production Manager
Reports To: Marketing and Digital Director
Category: Full-time, salaried, at-will employee
Location: Tallahassee, Florida
The Digital Content and Graphics Producer supports ExcelinEd through website content management, email marketing, graphic design, social media and digital and video creation. The position also oversees all digital and graphic assets.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Manages digital and print graphic design, including infographics, for marketing activities that include social media, blogs, newsletters, presentations, websites and print materials. Includes print layout and design work for collaterals and vendor coordination.
• Performs daily website management and maintenance, including timely updates of new content, materials and graphics by creating new web pages, uploading documents and images, as well as managing the content management system.
• Manages video production projects and advises on strategy, including story-boarding, filming, editing, posting and distributing video packages. Also includes creating animated videos using animation platform.
• Ensures optimization of email marketing distribution systems, including creating templates.
• Produces digital collaterals for ExcelinEd’s annual National Summit on Education Reform.
• Conducts special projects, as assigned.
• High level of proficiency in digital communications and design as well as digital marketing tools and software, e.g., InDesign, Adobe Creative Suite, Smartsheet, WordPress, MailChimp, Microsoft Office, GoAnimate and more.
• Video story-boarding, filming, lighting, sound and editing skills.
• Proficient in website content management systems, HTML code and Google analytics.
• Experienced with social media and email marketing tools and resources.
• Data visualization experience preferred.
• Attention to detail, deadlines and impeccable organizational skills required.
• Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively, with a flexible demeanor in a high-demand work environment.
• Ability to meet deadlines and prioritize and complete multiple concurrent assignments, tasks and projects.
Education and Experience:
The position requires minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in communications, digital communications, marketing, graphic design, journalism or other relevant area of study and minimum of five years of related experience.
How to Apply
Please submit your resume to [email protected] You will be contacted if selected for further consideration.
Job Originally Posted on: Monday, March 12, 2018