Digital Content and Graphics Production Manager
Company: Foundation for Excellence in Education
Contact Person: Carrie Jenkins
Application Deadline: May 31, 2018
The Digital Content and Graphics Production Manager supports ExcelinEd through multimedia graphic design and data visualization, social media and digital and video creation and email marketing. The position also oversees all digital and graphic assets.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Creates and manages digital and print graphic design, including infographics, for marketing activities that include social media, blogs, print and digital newsletters, presentations, websites and print materials. Includes print layout and design work for collaterals and vendor coordination.
• Manages video production projects and advises on strategy, including story-boarding, filming, editing, posting and distributing video packages. Also includes creating animated videos using animation platform.
• Ensures optimization of email marketing distribution systems, including creating templates.
• Produces digital collaterals for ExcelinEd’s annual National Summit on Education Reform.
• Conducts special projects, as assigned.
• Data visualization experience preferred.
• High level of proficiency in digital communications and design as well as digital marketing tools and software, e.g., InDesign, Adobe Creative Suite, Smartsheet, WordPress, MailChimp, Microsoft Office, GoAnimate and more.
• Video story-boarding, filming, lighting, sound and editing skills.
• Experience with social media and email marketing tools and resources.
• Experience with website content management systems, HTML5, CSS and Google analytics.
• Attention to detail, deadlines and impeccable organizational skills required.
• Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively, with a flexible demeanor in a high-demand work environment.
• Ability to meet deadlines and prioritize and complete multiple concurrent assignments, tasks and projects.
Education and Experience:
The position requires minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in communications, digital communications, marketing, graphic design, journalism or other relevant area of study and minimum of five years of related experience.
How to Apply
Please submit your resume to [email protected] You will be contacted if selected for further consideration.
Job Originally Posted on: Wednesday, May 9, 2018