DIGITAL COMMUNICATIONS STRATEGIST
Company: Florida Court Clerks & Comptrollers
Contact Person: Ryan Skrack, Human Resources Manager
Application Deadline: July 2, 2018
The Digital Communications Strategist will be responsible for the development, management and execution of all digital communication initiatives to enhance brand awareness for the Florida Court Clerks and Comptrollers (FCCC), and all related entities and initiatives.
In addition, this position will provide communications support to CiviTek, which is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the FCCC. CiviTek provides enterprise, project management and information technology services to the Clerks to meet legislative directives and serve the public in the most efficient manner.
The FCCC is a statewide, non-profit member association with the mission of improving the ability of the Florida Court Clerks & Comptrollers to effectively and efficiently serve the citizens of the state through the education of elected officers and staff, legislative action and public awareness of the role and functions of the constitutional office.
Visit www.flclerks.com and www.civiteksolutions.com to learn more.
The FCCC offers competitive pay, robust benefits package and great working environment. This position is physically housed in our Tallahassee, Florida office. Relocation assistance and Sponsorship not available.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
– Develop digital campaign(s) aligned with strategic plan and business goals
– Design digital resources to support internal and external events and initiatives, including websites, social media, digital correspondence and content (e-newsletters, alerts, advisories, etc)
– Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPI’s)
– Develop and implement digital communications policies and projects.
– Manage end-to-end digital projects
– Stay up-to-date with digital media developments
– Establish and grow web presence to boost brand awareness
– Capture and track public sentiment and interests around the industry or product.
– Improve search engine optimization and general discovery of content by target groups.
– Analyze and report on web traffic, analytics, and engagement.
– Maintain a strong online company voice through social media and audience engagement
– Liaise with all departments to ensure brand consistency and help communicate the vision to various audience segments (members, legislators, partners and other stakeholders).
– Apply industry best practices to assignments and able to follow corporate branding guidelines to keep all marketing consistent across multiple platforms such as website, events, email and advertising.
– Propose and develop digital partnership opportunities to increase revenue
– Work with retained vendor to produce video content for internal and external initiatives including conferences, trainings, outreach, promotions and public relations.
– Translate business and marketing objectives into designs that are clear, compelling, and visually engaging.
– Design, produce, and update printed publications and digital marketing collateral (social media assets, banners, signage, web graphics, web mockups, display/Facebook ads, landing pages, brochures, proposals, presentation boards, flyers, postcards, newsletters, etc.)
– Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing or related field.
– Minimum of three years digital communications and web development experience required.
How to Apply
Please include the following items in your application package:
1. Cover letter including salary requirements.
3. Three (3) Professional Work Samples Published/Distributed in the last two (2) years.
Work samples may include: social media assets, banners, signage, web graphics, web mockups, display/Facebook ads, landing pages, brochures, proposals, presentation boards, flyers, postcards, and newsletters.
Send attachments and any questions to [email protected] by July 2, 2018.
Preference may be given to those who apply earlier in order to fulfill business needs.
Job Originally Posted on: Thursday, June 21, 2018