Creative and Web Designer
Company: UDT Group brands: IRBsearch, Delvepoint and AmberJack
Contact Person: Robin Barrow
Application Deadline: August 29, 2020
The Creative and Web Designer provides graphics and digital collateral for marketing initiatives for UDT Group brands, including IRBsearch, Delvepoint and AmberJack. Graphics include a multitude of digital, hard copy and automated marketing designs for various projects. This position also assists with web-based initiatives and updates. Our projects vary from commercial branding to internal documentation, ensuring a variety of projects every day.
The position reports to the Marketing Manager, but also works in a supportive capacity with the Creative Director. Remote working environment may be considered.
• Collaborate to create brands, websites, apps and print campaigns.
• Work with our design and development teams to translate the designs into reality.
• Create visual designs and user interface design that address business, brand, market, and user requirements, including design and production of screen layouts, color palettes, typography, and interface elements.
• Manage multiple concurrent design tracks.
• Develop graphic designs for marketing emails, automated marketing nurtures, social media images, print collateral, advertisements, internal communications, promotional materials, events, and other collateral as needed.
• Work to support the Creative Director with ongoing graphics and web-based marketing initiatives.
• Communicate with outside vendors, including promotional material companies and printers, to obtain quotes and provide appropriate design files.
• Create marketing emails based on templates established by Creative Director in the automated marketing platform Sugar Market, and place emails, landing pages and forms in single and multiple email nurture campaigns.
• Stay up-to-date with trends and techniques in web typography, form and interaction design, layout design, and mobile apps.
• Special projects, as needed.
• Excellent graphic design skills.
• Proficient in website updates and development.
• Professional demeanor and work ethic.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and balance a workload consisting of multiple brands, audiences, and schedules.
• Ability to work effectively and efficiently in a remote work environment.
• Able to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines.
• Self-motivated, detail-oriented, and organized with excellent communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills.
• Bachelor’s degree/ BFA in Design (preferred but not required)
• Must have 4+ years of interactive website design experience including layout and graphics production on actual consumer experiences, advertising agency, or development team.
• Must have an online portfolio where we can review your web, icon and other graphic assets.
• Solid knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Premier).
• Knowledge and demonstrated experience with cross-browser issues (IE 7+, Firefox, Chrome and Safari, etc.) and industry web standards.
• Preferred experience with automated email marketing systems.
How to Apply
Send resume, cover letter and portfolio to [email protected].
Job Originally Posted on: Tuesday, August 11, 2020