Corporate Communications Associate
Contact Person: Cynthia Morse
Application Deadline: November 7, 2014
Greystar, a multi-faceted, privately owned operator within the Real Estate industry has an exciting opportunity for a Corporate Communications Associate to join our team in Tampa, FL.
This position will provide Regional Property Managers and onsite teams with assistance in handling media relations and preparing resident communications during crisis events (i.e. – fires, incidents involving criminal activity, and other events involving the media). Communication Associates will need excellent verbal and written communications skills. Public relations, media relations and/or legal background will be helpful.
- Acts as the liaison to public relation requests ensuring content generation, distribution of releases and cataloging of content on Greystar.com and Company social media sites are consistent with established corporate public relations guidelines.
- Serves at primary point of contact for all media inquiries and creates and manages corporate press kits and other media relations materials specific to major emergency events.
- Measures penetration of corporate and regional eNewsletters using online management systems.
- Assists with the execution of the Company’s corporate Reputation Management program.
- Provides marketing support to Company functional groups and internal project committees as necessary.
Desired Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- College Degree and/or equivalent experience
- Proficiency in presentation software, word processing, spreadsheet and database management programs
- Demonstrated ablities in using the internet for marketing with a proficiency in navigating websites and communication tools such as PR distribution channels.
- A progressive employment history which demonstrates the application and usage of a marketing background specifically to public relations surrounding major events
- Previous experience in preoprty management is a plus.
A conviction or an arrest will not necessarily exclude you from employment. EOE
How to Apply
Send resumes to [email protected]
Job Originally Posted on: Tuesday, October 7, 2014