Company: Fiore Communications, Inc.
Contact Person: Dave Fiore
Application Deadline: March 25, 2022
The position of content writer/editor is responsible for developing and managing the delivery of content for publications, newsletters, blog posts, social media, etc. Candidates should have journalism or feature-writing experience and be familiar with AP Style. Experience managing projects and dealing directly with clients is preferred.
The ideal candidate would have at least one year of experience, preferably in an agency environment.
We are a smaller agency that depends on each team member providing specific expertise with a broad enough knowledge and understanding of marketing communications to contribute when needed. We enjoy working together to accomplish both client and company goals.
A qualified candidate would have experience in the following areas:
– Create content in a variety of formats, including social media posts, ad copy, news releases, blogs and reports
– Write website content to support SEO goals
– Proof and edit digital and print content
– Develop content plans for email newsletters, social media, etc.
– Create campaign ideas and themes
– Create social media graphics
CREATIVE TEAM MEMBER
– Thrive in a collaborative environment
– Lead creative brainstorming
– Help develop advertising campaigns and themes
– Enjoy opportunities to build new skills and explore new interests
How to Apply
Job Originally Posted on: Tuesday, March 15, 2022