Content Management Specialist
Company: VISIT FLORIDA
Application Deadline: August 3, 2014
1. Monitor and maintain content tagging standards, including metadata, across the organization. Facilitate a working group comprised of members of various members of functional teams to ensure the overall marketing strategy is upheld.
2. Coordinate with website managers, content team, advertising operations, digital analysts, and other internal and technical staff, and provide input relating to webpage design and content.
3. Collaborate with SE/SEM teams, and advise Content team on key works, content, or topics to help boost website traffic. Facilitate CMS updates as required.
4. Support the testing activities on new website implementations and content management system components. Update or enter tickets in the ticket management system as assigned. Assist with CMS troubleshooting. Propose, complete and report on fix actions as required.
5. Research and evaluate emerging technologies and report to management as to views concerning adoption.
. The ideal candidate would possess a four year degree in web marketing, communications or related field and a minimum three years of experience in website implementation, content management and tagging strategy.. Experience with web content management systems (Adobe CQ5), A/B testing, website analytics tools (Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends), ad serving tools (Xaxis, DART, Atlas), SEO/SEM techniques and MS Excel required. Candidates must have excellent communication, organizational and project management skills.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates will need to apply for the position through VISIT FLORIDA’s web page http://www.VISITFLORIDA.org/jobs.
Job Originally Posted on: Thursday, July 24, 2014