Communications Specialist II
Company: FSU Foundation
Application Deadline: April 30, 2022
The Communications Specialist II provides general support to the Senior Director of Communications. Additionally, the Communications Specialist develops targeted communication materials that support the Foundation’s goals and objectives.
– Bachelor’s degree and two years of experience; or a high school diploma/equivalent and experience equal to six years. (Note: post-high school education can substitute for experience at the equivalent rate.)
– Commitment to best practices of equity, diversity and inclusion.
– Proficiency in the Microsoft Office products suite (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word), or equivalent software.
– A self-starter, comfortable working independently while working well in a team-oriented environment, taking the initiative to be productive and efficient.
– Excellent communication skills to include effective writing and interpersonal skills.
– Ability to proficiently prioritize and organize work assignments and perform accurately in a detail-oriented environment.
– Ability to handle confidential, sensitive information with the highest degree of professionalism.
How to Apply
Apply to Florida State University (Job ID: 51196) at https://jobs.fsu.edu. If you are a current FSU employee, apply via myFSU > Self Service.
Job Originally Posted on: Tuesday, March 8, 2022