Company: Career Source Florida
Contact Person: Victoria Heller
Application Deadline: November 30, 2021
The Communications Specialist is responsible for assisting the Communications Director and Communications Manager in supporting the communications and outreach priorities of CareerSource Florida. This position, both independently and as a member of the communications team, fulfills requests for communications support and, upon approval, engages vendors when necessary. The position supports the CareerSource Florida network’s brand management and adherence with brand standards.
QUALIFICATIONS AND WORK EXPERIENCE
• A minimum of one year of corporate communications, marketing or public relations experience with examples of work product.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Experience in use of social media and email marketing/newsletter software for
• Experience in using project management software such as Smartsheet, SharePoint and OneDrive.
• Knowledge of workforce and economic development preferred.
• Knowledge of digital marketing strategies, customer relationship management
software (Salesforce.com) and LinkedIn preferred.
• Proficient organizational skills with the ability to quickly adapt to changing priorities.
EDUCATION OR CERTIFICATIONS
Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing, Public Relations or related field or equivalency.
• Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
• Periodic standing and bending.
• Must be able to lift up to 10 pounds at times
How to Apply
Apply on our website at https://careersourceflorida.com/about-us/employment-internships/
Job Originally Posted on: Tuesday, November 9, 2021