Company: DOE - Division of Florida Colleges
Application Deadline: August 10, 2015
The Florida Department of Education’s Division of Florida Colleges is seeking qualified candidates for a communications professional. The ideal candidate will be responsible for a variety of exciting opportunities in a role interacting with 28 Florida colleges. Duties and responsibilities while reporting to the Communications Director of the Division may include, but are not limited to:
- Writes, produces, and publishes electronic newsletters and other presentations and communications.
- Directs the Division’s external affairs regarding special events and projects related to colleges.
- Researches and gathers data to compile reports, news for publications, press releases and other forms of media.
- Assists with media relations.
- Coordinates activities with external and internal partners.
- Continues to expand social media and website planning and development.
- Performs other duties as directed.
Experience in communications preferred. Experience in writing, editing and graphics design preferred. Experience in web management preferred. College degree in related field preferred.
How to Apply
Email resume and cover letter to joe.fo[email protected]. Deadline for submission is Monday, August 10th.
Job Originally Posted on: Sunday, August 2, 2015