Communications and Marketing Coordinator
Company: Florida Restaurant and Lodging Association
Contact Person: Elizabeth Ray
Application Deadline: March 14, 2016
The Florida Restaurant and Lodging Association (FRLA) is actively seeking a Marketing and Communications Coordinator. This position will work in conjunction with FRLA’s Communications Director to execute communications and marketing strategies that advance FRLA’s Government Relations, Membership and Educational objectives, priorities, programs and activities.
SNAPSHOT OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Promote the FRLA, FRLAEF and RCS brand through the development and creation of press releases, fact sheets, flyers, marketing and event collateral, media advisories and all other external communications and marketing pieces.
- Assist in the preparation and publication of copy and layouts for advertisements, brochures, newsletters, event booklets, etc.
- Create and edit content for social media, website, app, e-mails, and FR&L Magazine.
- Assist with advocacy campaigns and ensure appropriate use of brand/logo at all times.
- Ensure strong, consistent messaging in all communications and marketing efforts.
- Help coordinate and cultivate projects across all departments.
This position requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Public Relations, Marketing or related field; excellent written and verbal communication skills; social media experience; ability to produce press releases and media advisories; ability to create and manage website content; and knowledge of graphic design preferred. Previous website experience with WordPress and experience in creating newsletters via an email service provider, such as MailChimp, preferred.
How to Apply
Please send your resume to FRLA Communications Director, Elizabeth Ray at [email protected]
Job Originally Posted on: Wednesday, February 17, 2016