Communications & Marketing Coordinator
Company: Florida Restaurant & Lodging Association
Contact Person: Amanda Handley
Application Deadline: December 11, 2018
The Florida Restaurant & Lodging Association seeks a highly-motivated team member to assist in the creation and implementation of communications and marketing strategy and tactics. The successful candidate will have strong writing skills and be a tenacious communicator.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work under the guidance of the Press Secretary to develop and execute FRLA’s internal and external communications strategy
- Curate and schedule content across all of FRLA’s social media platforms
- Monitor and respond to interactions on FRLA’s social media platforms
- Write copy for internal and external communications, including eblasts, newsletters, and web pages
- Work with other departments to ensure seamless messaging for the organization on all fronts
- Assist with the execution of FRLA’s communications plan, including crisis communications
- Assist with the development and execution of marketing strategy as needed
- Assist with the planning and execution of corporate events as needed
- Liaise between FRLA and third-party vendors as needed
- Assist other departments and perform other duties as required
- Strong writing skills
- Familiarity with social platforms and best practices associated with each
- Ability to work independently or collaboratively and to meet all deadlines
- Familiarity with e-communications strategy and tactics
Note: This position may require travel within the state of Florida and will occasionally require flexible hours.
How to Apply
Applicants should email [email protected] with a resume and letter of interest by Dec. 11, 2018.
Job Originally Posted on: Tuesday, December 4, 2018