Company: The Able Trust
Contact Person: Tracey Lowe
Application Deadline: May 31, 2022
Are you a communications professional who is passionate about great storytelling, able to think outside the box, and is interested in working for a great philanthropic organization? The Able Trust is looking for a talented and effective Communications Manager to help promote and tell the story about the importance of inclusive employment in Florida. If you’re interested in in becoming part of a small but impactful team, with a great work culture, and the flexibility to work in a hybrid home/office setting, this position could be for you!
• Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Public Relations, Journalism, or related field.
• Multiple years of experience in marketing and communications including design and management of social media campaigns.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint required.
• Proficiency in Adobe products (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Acrobat, Premiere) required.
• Experience with WordPress and/or Constant Contact a plus.
• Knowledge of video editing a plus.
How to Apply
Visit http://www.abletrust.org/news/communications-manager-job-announcement and email resume and cover letter to [email protected].
Job Originally Posted on: Thursday, May 12, 2022