Company: Florida Hospital Association
Contact Person: Monica Corbett
Application Deadline: December 18, 2020
Manages internal and external communications on behalf of the Florida Hospital Association. Duties include, but are not limited to: communication planning, content development, presentation/report development, web site and social media management, media and membership relations support.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
– Write, edit and distribute communications, which include news clips, newsletters and member resources.
– Manage and maintain FHA’s online presence, including the Association’s web site and social media platforms.
– Assist with strategic communications planning, developing advocacy messaging and policy talk points.
– Assist with media relations and outreach, which include developing press releases, advisories and responding to inquiries.
– Develop and distribute communications to market FHA events and partnerships. Assist with planning and coordinating special events.
– Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in journalism, English, communications or a related field.
– Three years of previous experience in communications, marketing, or public relations; health care knowledge is a plus.
– Emergency management and response communications experience highly valued.
– Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills. A creative eye and the ability to multitask are essential.
– Ability to organize work and meet deadlines to achieve team goals and objectives. Experience with email marketing software and web content management systems. Must be proficient in all Microsoft Office programs.
How to Apply
Email resumes to [email protected].
Job Originally Posted on: Wednesday, December 9, 2020