Company: Florida Healthy Kids Corporation
Contact Person: Christie Goss
Application Deadline: September 30, 2013
The Florida Healthy Kids Corporation offers quality, affordable health insurance for children ages 5 through 18 not eligible for Medicaid.
The Florida Healthy Kids Corporation (FHKC) has an opening for their 20 hour/week internship program. In addition to the $8-$10/hour the internship offers, the selected candidate will be able to earn college credit, valuable communications experience, and a diverse portfolio of real world samples.
The ideal applicant would be pursuing or have already received a degree in Communications, Marketing or English and would embody and excel in the following skills and duties:
• Strong written and verbal communication skills;
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook;
• Dynamic, creative, forward-thinking mindset that can start, manage and finish projects with limited direction;
• Interest in reinforcing FHKC’s brand and passion for the health care of Florida’s children.
• Contribute engaging content to FHKC’s blog, Intranet, website, newsletters, presentations and social media accounts;
• Assist with first phases of marketing collateral creation, such as identifying key pictures, concepts and content;
• Proactively seek opportunities for FHKC to receive positive recognition and coverage such as in blogs, newsletters, and news stories;
• Maintain FHKC’s content calendar to ensure relevant events, initiatives and opportunities are capitalized on and FHKC remains part of the ‘bigger picture;’
• Pursue growth opportunities for FHKC’s social media avenues through cultivation of partnerships and mutual initiatives;
• Follow and track blogs and tweets of relevant legislators to ensure consistent messaging;
• Catalog promotional items and materials ordered for the last year and going forward;
• Assist in Corporation’s outreach contest during the 2013-2014 school year;
• Write hold messages, call center scripts, and other promotional and informational pieces geared toward education and retention of the Florida KidCare program;
• Other duties as assigned.
How to Apply
Please send resume and portfolio samples to Christie Goss at [email protected]
Job Originally Posted on: Thursday, June 27, 2013