Company: Florida Trucking Association
Contact Person: Tisha Keller
Application Deadline: March 31, 2014
The Florida Trucking Association (FTA) is seeking a Communications Intern in its Tallahassee office. This position will work with the association executives to accomplish the goals of the association. In this job, you’ll gain valuable experience working side-by-side with seasoned professionals and your work will be meaningful–not just shuffling papers. Some of the project work will include:
– Drafting press releases and screening media inquiries
– Researching issues and data trends
– Event planning/management
– Assisting with coordinating the public relations efforts of the statewide association (events, etc.)
– Monitoring news feeds and issues in major media outlets
– Assisting with marketing activities — planning, execution, evaluation
This is a 3-6 month (paid) internship opportunity for up to 20 hours per week.
Major in Communications, Advertising, Marketing or related field.
How to Apply
Email resume to Tisha Keller, Director of Communications, at [email protected]
Job Originally Posted on: Wednesday, March 12, 2014